Milan hop on hop off bus tour
One of the best ways to ensure you get to see all the main sights of the city is by taking Milan hop on hop off bus tour . You can either stay on the open-top bus for 90 minutes to do the whole tour in one, or hop off at any stop to visit a particular attraction before re-joining the tour on a later bus.
Holders of a MilanoCard are entitled to a 10% discount on the Milan Hop On Hop Off bus tour ticket ONLY at Milan Visitor Center, Zani Viaggi, via Cusani 18.
Other way if you are coming from Rome, Venice of Florence and you have already bought MilanoCard, you can purchase your rail tickets at Agenzie365 including Milan City Tour , in this way save 15% on total .
The Milan City Tour includes an audio commentary full of information on the sights that you pass. Don’t worry if you do not speak Italian; the commentary is also available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.
Children have their own commentary full of amusing anecdotes and fascinating facts to help them on their own discovery of Milan.
See many fascinating sights
From the bus, you will see many of the most important sights of Milan. Don’t forget to keep your Milan City Pass handy if you decide to hop off and visit any of the sights, as you will be entitled to a discount on entry to many of these. Some of the sights you will see include the best of things to do in Milan city center
- Triennale Design Museum , visitable for reduce fare with your city pass
- University of Milan .
- The ancient Basilica of Sant’Ambrogio, where your city card entitles you to a 50% discount to view the fabulous artwork and treasures in the crypt.
- Fashion District and its famous Quadrilatero della Moda.
- The spectacular Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and its Highline Galleria where you can get free access with MilanoCard
- La Scala Opera House. Visit the Theatre Museum at a reduced price with MilanoCard.
If all this sounds like far too much to appreciate in one day, you may prefer to buy the 48-hour ticket, giving you even more chances to hop on and off at will.
Buy discounted ticket for Milan Hop On Hop Off bus tour at MilanTourismPoint at Via Silvio Pellico 2, 4th floor.
Tickets are valid for the 3 lines of Hop On Hop Off tour (red, green and blue)
- Hop On Hop Off Ticket 24h = 22€
- Hop On Hop Off Ticket 48h = 25€