Milan rickshaw tour
One of the best things to do in Milan and the most required tour
For an unusual way to see the city, try Veloleo and tour Milan by rickshaw. Starting in the Piazza San Babila, these tours will take you around the major sights of the city in a three-wheeled electric bicycle driven by a friendly, knowledgeable driver. Holders of a MilanoCard can get a discount on their rickshaw tour, and the City pass may even entitle you to a free Milan tour as Veloleo is included in the Milan Card’s Run4FREE offer. To find out more or to download your invitation, click here.
The Milan city tour
The full city tour takes about two hours and will allow you to see some of the most memorable Milan attractions. These include:
- Piazza Duomo and Milan’s famous gothic cathedral.
- Basilica Sant’Ambrogio, one of Milan’s oldest churches and resting place of its patron saint.
- Santa Maria delle Grazie, home of Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper.
- Sforza Castle, Milan’s ducal castle.
- Pinacoteca di Brera, one of Milan’s most famous art galleries.
- Teatro alla Scala, one of the world’s most famous opera houses.
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, the elegant shopping arcade.
The shopping tour
Milan is famous the world over for its elegant shops selling fashionable clothes, shoes, accessories, Italian foods, arts, souvenirs and much more. On the shopping rickshaw tour, you will visit some of Milan’s top shopping streets, each with their own character. The tour includes Via Montenapoleone, Corso Como and Via San Marco. Choose between the one or two-hour tour.
Custom made tours
If there are any variations you want to make to the tours, talk to the helpful staff at Veloleo. They will be pleased to help arrange your personalised tour and organize also a pick up at your hotel in Milan .
Enjoy, whatever the weather
The rickshaw tour is one you can enjoy whatever the weather. The roof will protect you from the scorching sun and heavy rain. In cold weather, Veloleo will even supply you with a blanket so that nothing stops you from appreciating the sights of this fascinating city. So don’t lose your time, book now your Milan rickshaw tour or try to get it for free with MilanoCard