Hotel in Milan at a fixed or discounted rates
With accommodation forming a major part of a holiday expense, hotel in Milan at a fixed or discounted rates are a great way to save money. Far too often you get excited about a city weekend break, choose a Milan hotel that is within budget, put in the dates you want to go and suddenly the price shoots up. But thanks to MilanoCard’s partnership with some top city hotels, this need not happen when you book your weekend in Milan.
This amazing offer is for weekends in Milan all year round, is subject to availability, and is only for holders of the MilanoCard. The partner hotels of this Milan City Pass will offer you a rate of only €69 per night including breakfast or 20% off the best rate. You get these rates regardless of the season or any special events that are taking place in Milan that weekend. For more information, click here.
What hotels are available?
The hotels all have a three, four, or five star rating and you have a wide choice of locations:
- TownHouse Hotel 12, a boutique hotel near Fierro Milano City.
- Novotel Ca Granda, a four star hotel close to a metro station.
- Novotel Milano Linate, handy for those arriving at Linate Airport and just a few minutes by public transport from the centre of Milan.
- IBIS Milano Centro, enjoying a central position ideal for discovering the main sighs of Milan.
- IBIS Ca Granda, with access to a metro station and Milan’s extensive public transport system.
- Milan Suite Hotel, an elegant hotel close to the Main exhibition centre.
- ATAHOTEL Linear Hotel, a modern hotel located a few minutes from the executive Centre of Milano Nord.
- ATAHOTEL Contessa Jolanda, an apartment hotel in the north of Milan.
- Mirage Hotel, a well-equipped hotel in the Milan Fierro area.