With MilanPass you have all the city totally in your hands!
When we visit a city for the first time we want know its most important tourist attractions we can not miss and if we can get easily have all the info about the city and even having discounts on places to go, then even better!
That’s what a City Pass can offer you, and much more!
With Milan Pass you have the city totally in your hands because you can have info on all the places you can not miss, free public transport to travel around the city without having to think about tickets, the best museums of the city, best restaurants to eat avoiding tourist traps, and many other advantages that will make your stay absolutely perfect without having to worry about anything.
Milan is one of the most important city of Italy and of course it could not have a City Pass!
It is called MilanoCard and it is the official Milan Pass and the first and most complete package for people visiting Milan as it offers free public transportation, free entry / huge discount to over 20 top Milan Museums, Restaurants & over 500 attraction at reduced price, dedicated services for shopping, football culture, taste, wellness and Family, and Benefit also in Lombardy, lakes region and even in the other most important cities of Italy: Rome, Venice and Florence.
MilanoCard offer you, besides many more advantages, immediate discounts in the most important museums of the city by just presenting your card at the entrance.
Here are all some of the museums you can get the discounts and easily reached with public transport (free with MilanoCard):
– Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper, one of the greatest masterpieces in the history of art located in the refectory of the 15th century Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
– The Triennale of Milan, the most important design museum of the city. Milano is one of the capital of the design so it couldn’t not have a design museum.
– Terrace of the Duomo, don’t miss the opportunity to the sky high view of Milano
– La Scala Theatre, the world-renowned opera house in Milan
– San Siro Stadium and Inter and Milan Museum, the famous official stadium of Milan’s football teams
– Museum of Leonardo3, with all the discoveries of Leonardo da Vinci, one of the most important places in Milan not to be missed
– Sforza Castle, the heart of Reinassance of Milan
..and many more!
So enjoy this beautiful city with Milanocard!
MilanoCard for 3 days (public transport 48h) : € 13
MilanoCard for 1 day : € 7