The Free Wifi’s Map of Milan: all served areas and how to connect .
650 access point. 371 areas in Milan. 4 years of use. More than 9 milions of access to internet and 1000 new accounts per day. They’re the coordinates of Open Wifi Milano, the free Wifi of Milan that this summer 2016 has confirmed its success.
As reported by the website of the Municipality of Milan, after 4 years from his birth are over 820 thousand registered users, with a growing trend of data recorded from June to today.
If in summer 2012, when this service started, the new daily users ware about 250, in the same period of this year they are about 980.
“A service that also love to foreigners and tourists just think that a recording of 3 refers to foreign SIM” say from Palazzo Marino.
WIFI OF MILAN IN NUMBER:
- 9.400: the daily access between new and old users
- 1.368 GB: average daily traffic (total traffic generated in these three months is 82.055 GB)
- 32: the minutes, on average, for each access.
- 300: the outdoor stations open in 4 years, between center and periphery, included squares, gardens, subway’s stops.
- 70: the different municipal offices open to public included offices, libraries, pools, recreation centers, all served by the free Municipality Network.
WIFI OF MILAN IN AREA 1: CLICK ON THE MAP
WIFI OF MILAN: CLICK ON THE MAP AND DISCOVER THE ACCESS POINT
HOW YOU CAN YU REGISTER AT THIS SERVICE?
You can carry out recording and identify areas where the network is enabled by accessing the site Openwifimilano.it
Thanks to Milanoincontemporanea – www.milanoincontemporanea.com
Click here and discover the calendar of other events in Milan, thanks our partner ExpoinCittà.